So after a several month break, I'm back with two (yes, TWO) new pieces, Aurela Blake and Linnea.

Aurela is a character in my latest story, "Northlander" (which you can read here: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2976864/1/Northlander ). She's a Warmaiden who fights in the name of Alanasis, the God of the Sun.

Linnea was created in what was basically a dick-around venture into Poser. She's an elf (Like a D&D elf, not a WoW elf, lol). No real story to her, but maybe I'll come up with one :-)
Enjoy! :-)

Aurela is a character in my latest story, "Northlander" (which you can read here: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2976864/1/Northlander ). She's a Warmaiden who fights in the name of Alanasis, the God of the Sun.

Linnea was created in what was basically a dick-around venture into Poser. She's an elf (Like a D&D elf, not a WoW elf, lol). No real story to her, but maybe I'll come up with one :-)
Enjoy! :-)